With winter in the read view mirror, now is the time to schedule your annual roofing inspection. After all, it’s no secret that the winter season can be the toughest on your roof.
7 Steps to Quality Spring Roofing Inspection
- Check your calendar, and note the time of year.? As mentioned, this is something you’ll want to do every year, so go ahead and get it on your annual calendar.
- Check the shingles. Look for missing, cracked or damaged shingles. Check for blisters, dark patches, and sagging roof sections, too.
- Inspect the gutters and downspouts. Check for blockages that can restrict the flow of water away from your home. Make sure gutters haven’t been damaged by any ice dams that may have formed over the winter. Also, check that the gutters haven’t been pulled away from the home by heavy snow, and there are no holes in them.
- Examine the flashing. Because so many leaks occur it flashing points, be sure to look for signs of cracks or holes in these areas, and that the flashing is still secure.
- If you have a chimney or skylights, take a look to see that the seals between them and roofing surfaces are still intact. These are another common source for roof leaks.
- Look inside! Grab a flashlight and inspect your attic spaces for any signs of water leaks. Look around the interior of your home, too, for evidence of a leak.
- Call a local roofer. An experienced inspection contractor is the best source for a thorough inspection. If any work needs to be done, make sure the inspection contractor is bonded and insured, and provides you with a written warranty for their work.
Below: Roof Leak Repairs in Brookhaven PA 19105 – before & after
Need A Reputable Roofing Inspection Contractor?
If you’d like to schedule a roofing inspection to diagnose specific problems or evaluate the overall condition of your roof, contact?All Roofing Solutions. We are a family-owned & operated Delaware & Pennsylvania roofing contractor with over?20 years of local experience?in residential & commercial roofing. Our mission is to provide top-notch workmanship and the best customer service experience to our customers.
Here are some facts about our company:
- 20+ Years of Roofing Experience
- Full Service, Residential and Commercial Roofer
- Fully Licensed & Insured Contractor
- Valid Workers Compensation Policy
- 30 Year Workmanship Guarantee on Full Roof Replacements
- General Liability Insurance
- Lien Waver to Protect the Homeowners From Material Liens
- Better Business Bureau Member
- Complimentary Extended Material Warranty
- 24 HR Emergency Service to Current Customers
- On Site Quality Control
- Factory Certified Installers
Join The Ranks Of Our Happy Clients Today!
Call 302-725-ROOF (7663) in DE or 610-551-ROOF (7663) in PA to?schedule your inspection?or for?free estimate!